3 ROOMS LEFT!
Please complete the 4 steps below before heading west!
- Select Early Arrival Options And Make Final Payment
- Obtain A Trail Pass
- Obtain A Road & Route Temporary Vehicle Permit
- Obtain A Horn
- Sign Liability Waiver
2. Purchase a trail pass for $25 in order to ride on state and national park trails!
3. Purchase a temporary vehicle permit to ride on roads and routes. This must be done no sooner than 30 days before the ride so we will follow up again in May!
- Fill out sections B-E on the form
- Make sure to select all check boxes under Off-Road Vehicle Category
- Click here for example and instructions
- Mail to:
Lawrence County Treasurer
PO BOX 394
Deadwood, SD 57732
4. Purchase an air horn to ride legally!
Team Winnebagoland is going national! This is our first trip outside of Wisconsin and we can't wait to see what South Dakota has to offer!
Road trip on your own from Wisconsin to the lodge! Dinner and drinks will be available on us at 6:00 PM
Buffet breakfast available in the morning before a day of riding. Dinner will be on your own when we get back so you can explore Deadwood!
Eat a lot of continental breakfast today because we are going for a long ride! We'll be leaving early morning so we can get to Mt. Rushmore and back in time for dinner!
Breakfast buffet available before our last group ride! If you prefer to go exploring you can do that too! Just make sure you are back for the celebration dinner!
Three Guided Rides