Team Winnebagoland is a proud, family-owned powersports dealership in Oshkosh WI since 1971. We take our work seriously, we have fun doing it, and we are always looking for new team members who fit our culture.
- Aggressive Wages
- Employee-centric Health Insurance Plan
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Access To Powersports Vehicles
- Matched Retirement Plan
- Career Focused Culture
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Vacation Time
- Access To Shop After Hours
- Education Reimbursement
Wage Range: $20 - $40/hour
Full-Time Digital Product Specialist:
Team Winnebagoland is looking for a product specialist to manage and pursue our digital sales leads. Your role as Digital Product Specialist will be to build relationships with our customers online and guide these customers through our sales process. With a deep understanding of Team Winnebagoland you will be a web-based resource for customers who need information at any given time.This includes website leads, emails, social media messages, live chat inquiries, and other lead opportunities as they arise. This will require flexibility as you learn the different ways people prefer to communicate and will also include such tasks as photographing and uploading inventory to our website, updating sales information online, and posting on social media.
On a weekly basis, this full-time position will require you to be at Team Winnebagoland 9 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday. Within six months of employment, this position will need to evolve to accommodate a second Digital Product Specialist. This evolution will involve a change in hours to Monday - Wednesday and every other Sunday for 12 hours each day. When this change occurs, you will have more freedom to work from home in addition to having consistent three-day weekends. You will be a part of the sales meetings and contribute to planning as well as execution. Team Winnebagoland is a family company and we want you to be a part of it. If you are a people person with a talent behind a computer keyboard, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Stay current with product training
- Respond to every digital lead immediately
- Build relationshiops with customers via text communication
- Prepare customers to make informed purchases before they walk in the door
- Restock Technician Supplies
- Submit daily report
- Manage website inventory
- Social media posting
Qualifications & Requirements
- To be successful in this position, candidates must have a high school diploma. Sales experience is preferred but not required. This is a career opportunity that comes with room to grow and flexibility to make this position your own.
- Competitive Insurance
- Matched Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Purchasing Program
- Paid Vacation
- Demo Vehicle Access
We are a team of enthusiasts and we take pride in what we do. If you are a motivated powersports enthusiast who loves to meet new people every day, please apply!