Team Winnebagoland is a proud, family-owned powersports dealership in Oshkosh WI since 1971. We take our work seriously, we have fun doing it, and we are always looking for new team members who fit our culture.
- Aggressive Wages
- Employee-centric Health Insurance Plan
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Access To Powersports Vehicles
- Matched Retirement Plan
- Career Focused Culture
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Vacation Time
- Access To Shop After Hours
- Education Reimbursement
Wage Range: $20-40/hr
Full-Time Digital Product Specialist:
Team Winnebagoland is looking for a product specialist to manage and pursue our digital sales leads. Your role as Digital Product Specialist will be to build relationships with our customers online and guide these customers through our sales process. With a deep understanding of Team Winnebagoland you will be a web-based resource for customers who need information at any given time. This includes website leads, emails, social media messages, live chat inquiries, and other lead opportunities as they arise. This will require flexibility as you learn the different ways people prefer to communicate.
On a weekly basis, you will be at the store for three days, the workday partially consisting on-site and part remote work. The workday consists of 12 hours providing customer service online and insight into sales, parts, and services in the Marine industry. After the probationary period, you will have more freedom to work from home in addition to having consistent three-day weekends. You will be a part of the sales meetings and contribute to planning as well as execution. Team Winnebagoland is a family company and we want you to be a part of it. If you are a people person with a talent behind a keyboard, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Stay current with product training
- Respond to every digital lead immediately
- Build relationships with customers via text communication
- Prepare customers to make informed purchases before they walk in the door
Qualifications & Requirements
- To be successful in this position, candidates must have a high school diploma. Sales experience is preferred but not required. This is a career opportunity that comes with room to grow and flexibility to make this position your own.
- Competitive Insurance
- Matched Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Purchasing Program
- Paid Vacation
- Demo Vehicle Access
We are a team of enthusiasts and we take pride in what we do. If you are a motivated powersports enthusiast who loves to meet new people every day, please apply!